Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Rosie O'Donnell hearts Target


This post is via my hubby, who called me this morning to tell me that he heard Rosie O'Donnell on the radio going on and on about how much she LOVES Target, and that it's her favorite store. So much so that her accountant was asking her how she could spend so much at just ONE store!

So I did some digging, and apparantly this must have been an OLD interview, because Rosie made this comment on The Tyra Banks Show last March. Here's her quote:

“I had a meeting with my money guy, we sat down, he said ‘I don’t know how to say this to you, but how could you spend $40,000 last year at Target?’ I’m like, ‘There are four children and two adults in this house; We clothed everyone, got everyone in school supplies and toys for $40,000. That’s pretty good.”

3 comments:

KimmyDarling said...

She talked about it today on her radio show. Howard Stern dropped by, and they were talking about how they spend their money. She told him that she only shops at Target!

There is a brief mention of it here: http://marksfriggin.com/news.htm#tue

Target Addict said...

Thanks, Kimmy, for the additional info. If Howard Stern was involved, no wonder my husband was listening!

Unknown said...

That's funny!