Thursday, January 7, 2010

Rain, rain, go away...


So in my neck of the woods, we have rain. And I'm not complaining, mind you, since I realize that a good portion of the nation is curently facing record snowstorms. But all this weather got me to thinking about rainboots, so I decided to check Target.com to see what they had to offer... and let me tell you, I was blown away by the selection! So many cute designs and patterns; how to choose?? I'm just showing one here (the Tattoo Rose) but click here to see the 60 different colors/designs/patterns from polka-dots and plaids to leopard print and florals. Boots like these will definitely make puddle-jumping more fun, and help to chase away my rainy-day blues.

2 comments:

Marie said...

PRECIOUS! I bought the polka dot in the fall but my sister snatched them. So maybe I need to revisit the choices!
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
January Charmed bracelet giveaway!

Unknown said...

Now those are pretty :)