Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wednesday's Rant: Lazy Target Employees

All you readers get a BONUS rant today, because I'm down on Target this week. To continue the theme from my previous rant: what is up with Target's employees? How LAZY can they be? Lazy enough to litter? Why yes; just read my previous post. Lazy enough to not open a line when the only 3 lines open are TWENTY PEOPLE DEEP? Yes, that lazy. It took me three tries at informing a customer service rep before I got them to open more lines. One just looked at me blankly and said "sorry, but I'm training a new clerk". Yeah....that's great training. They SHOULD be training them that the customer comes FIRST.

Target, if this trend continues, I may have to abandon this blog. Either that or turn it into a Target-hater blog, which I really don't want to do.

No comments: