Sunday, June 8, 2008

Pick of the Week

It's pick of the week time: each week I pick one great buy from Target's Weekly Ad and highlight it here on my blog. This week's pick is aimed at Grads and Dads, since it's the season to celebrate both. When I saw these Converse One Star sneakers in this week's ad, it immediately brought a smile to my face because I knew they'd be perfect for both my eldest son (who's "graduating" from 8th grade in a couple of weeks to enter high school) and also for my hubby for Father's Day. Both of them love these "skater style" kicks, which usually can be found at PacSun and similar stores for twice (or even three times!) the price. I plan to pick up the all-black pair for my son (since that's his favorite color) but I'll probably get these fun camo-print ones for my husband.

Men's Converse One Star Sneakers: $34.99, on sale this week at Target.

No comments: