Sunday, May 25, 2008

Pick of the Week

It's pick of the week time: each Sunday I pick one great buy from Target's Weekly Ad and highlight it on my blog. Today's pick is something that caused me to do a double-take. To be honest, this pic is not from the Weekly Ad. But it could be, because I'm having a really hard time telling the difference between these Victoria's Secret PINK Brand boardshorts (pictured, at $32.50 regular price) and the Mossimo ones from Target (on sale for $12 this week). I know these shorts well: my Pilates instructor wears them all the time....the pricier Victoria's Secret ones, I mean. So when I see her later on this week, I'm going to be sure to tell her about these just-as-cute (but at a fraction of the price!) shorts at Target.

Mossimo Supply Co. Shorts, sizes XS-XXL: on sale for $12 this week at Target.

No comments: