Sunday, May 4, 2008

Pick of the Week


It's pick of the week time: each Sunday I pick one great buy from Target's Weekly Ad and highlight it on my blog. Today's pick is something I got as a wedding gift 4 years ago, thought I’d never use, but ended up being one of my favorite kitchen appliances. When my Aunt Joanne insisted on getting me a KitchenAid standing mixer as a shower gift, I thought A) you’re spending way too much on me, and B) I’ll never use it. Well “A” is still right, but “B” proved totally wrong. Because it’s conveniently always “there” on my kitchen counter, and so easy to use, I’m constantly whipping up goodies (like the Meyer Lemon cake I made just yesterday). And my husband loves it, too; he uses the bread hook to make dough for homemade pizza, and recently bought the meat grinder attachment to make our own ground beef for burgers. My KitchenAid ended up being one of the best wedding presents ever, and this week it’s on sale at Target for only $249.99 (by comparison, Williams-Sonoma’s is $299) plus you get at free $25 Target Gift Card with purchase.

KitchenAid power stand mixer with 4.5 quart stainless steel bowl, flat beater, dough hook, and wire whip.
Available in bright red, dark gray, and white.
$249.99 this week at Target, with bonus $25 Target Gift Card.

2 comments:

The Hesterbrarian said...

Target-Addict,
The Sally Hansen nail polish in the ad is unbelievable!! It actually works almost as well as OPI. I love the Honeymoon Red and wear it all the time in the summer. A must have!!

Target Addict said...

Thanks for the tip, Hestermomma! I'll have to try the Sally nail polish.