Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tuesday’s Rant: Target Home Collection Towels


Each Tuesday I take the opportunity to rant about something I do NOT like about Target…..because although I love them to death, they ain’t perfect. Today’s rant is about their Home Collection towels. These towels used to be WONDERFUL. I bought a set for our master bathroom 5 years ago, and they lasted through 4 full years of wear and tear from hubby, myself, and our two boys. Last year when it finally seemed time to replace them, I again bought a set from Target Home…..and was thoroughly disappointed. The new set barely lasted through a month of washing before starting to unravel and show wear. So I “field tested” some other styles of Target Home towels (meaning I just bought one of kind each rather than committing to a whole set) and got the same poor results. Needless to say, I won’t be buying these again.

No comments: