Monday, March 24, 2008

New at Target: the Subversive Jewelry Collection


Late last year Target successfully partnered with designer Dominique Cohen for a line of Victorian-inspired, luxe-for-less bracelets, necklaces, rings, and earrings. Now the next installment of jewelry designers for Target will feature Subversive Jewelry's Justin Giunta. Best known for his work with metals and vintage objects, Giunta's collection will feature 10 pieces, including these fun & fanciful bracelets. The Subversive for Target collection is available at select Target Stores and at Target.com now through July 20, and will range in price from $14.99 to $59.99.

3 comments:

The Hesterbrarian said...

Target Addict,
Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading your blog this morning!!! I ran acrossed it while reading "Slave to Target." Dare I say right now, that I like yours better. I appreciate the news you share about the things you like and dislike (i.e. the towels). And I must add that I am embarrassed to admit that I DID NOT know that IM was leaving Target. That's news to me. Actually, I am really not sad about that. I hardly bought anything of his line. Maybe that's because I live in the Midwest...where sometimes we can't handle the trends. Keep up the great work! I will add you to my must reads.

Target Addict said...

Thanks for the kudos, hestermomma! I really appreciate it, and am glad you enjoy my blog.

Fashion Trend Guide said...

I like the Subversive bracelets, but when I saw them in the store, I decided to pass, as they're too chunky for me.