Monday, August 29, 2016

New at Target: Sonia Kashuk Soft Focus Matte Foundation

Sonia Kashuk has a new Fall Collection at Target. For the most part, it's the standard selection of brush sets, makeup bags and special edition color kits. To be honest, I don't care for the Fall eyeshadow palette, and the new makeup bag patterns are too wild for my tastes. I am interested, however, in trying her new foundation.

Hyped as a BB cream, CC, primer and cover up all-in-one, Sonia’s new Soft Focus Matte Foundation is supposed to provide flawless-looking skin. The shine-free formula provides medium-to-full coverage with a light matte finish. Infused with blue lotus, daisy flower and mallow extracts, this foundation promises healthy, radiant skin even after you wash it off.

Although this product just launched last week, it's already 'sold out' at almost all my local stores, so I had to order it online. Once I've had a chance to try it, I'll post a review here on my blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the review!!!! Love your blog!!

debbies said...

sounds interesting - will wait for your review