Thursday, August 11, 2016

New at Target: Harry's

Harry’s - the popular men’s grooming brand with the tagline “a great shave at a fair price” - has landed at Target. The retailer will carry a selection of Harry’s most popular items, and guys who are new to the brand can try it out using the exclusive, limited-edition starter shave set (shown here) featuring a Target-red razor and a sampling of skincare products for just $5. And for those of you who can never remember when it’s time to replenish your shave supplies, you can sign up for a subscription on Target.com and save some cash, as guests receive 5% off and free shipping on any Target Subscriptions order (and that’s on top of the 5 percent guests already save when using their Target REDcard). Check out the full selection of Harry's products here on Target.com.

4 comments:

Critifur said...

I tried them before they were at Target, and the blades both ripped up my face and didn't actually cut the hairs on my face. I went back to buying Gillette blades in bulk at Costco. It's a cute product, but(smh)just doesn't cut it.

Target Addict said...

Critifur: oh no!! Sorry to hear that, but thanks for the review and saving someone else a cut face :-(
I find it interesting that Target would roll out two men's shaving brands so close together: this one and Bevel just a couple of months ago. Have you tried Bevel yet, and if so, what what your verdict on that brand?

Critifur said...

No, I have not. I will have to take a look. I just bought a package of razor heads at Costco, and that will do me for a year.

Queen Elizabeth said...

:( sad to hear that Critifur. I got these for my husband last year (on a subscription) and he loves them. Glad to know if he needs a blade in between shipments he can get them.