Saturday, August 6, 2016

Clearance Alert: Who What Wear Saddle Bag

I've seen several bloggers post about this small, stylish saddle bag from Who What Wear at Target. The Budget Babe even picked the blush version as a dupe for the Chloe "Drew" bag at a fraction of the cost. Well now this bag is even cheaper as it just went on clearance for $19.99 (regularly $29.99). Unfortunately this markdown seems limited to stores (and not online) but as you can see here, my store had plenty of them on the clearance rack to choose from.

3 comments:

Shopgirl888 said...

Just wondering if you've looked at the fall offerings of the Who What Wear collection Lookbook and what you thought about it. Can be found at http://www.whowhatwear.com/who-what-wear-collection-target-fall-2016-lookbook/slide1 . Thanks in advance!

Shopgirl888 said...

Not sure if it's the whole collection. . . says "outfit ideas".

Target Addict said...

Thanks Shopgirl888! I will be honest: I'm not a fan of the Who What Wear line. I find the fit to be off (lots of boxy tops!) and inconsistent (some dresses huge, others tiny) and the styles just don't wow me. There's a plum colored shirt dress in the Fall collection that I almost bought online, and I'm glad I did not as I just saw it in stores and the fabric looked cheap. I know some people love it, but it's just not for me. What do you think?