Friday, June 10, 2011

Is Calypso on clearance already?


According to a tweet by The Budget Babe today, the Calypso St. Barth for Target collection is now on clearance at 30% off. That may be the case in some stores, but online the Calypso collection seems to still be full price.

The timing seems fast to me, since Calypso just debuted back on May 1st. Then again, since Calypso has struggled to sell in stores, perhaps Target felt the need to put it on sale early.

UPDATE: According to your comments - plus a quick check of one of my local Targets last night - it's true! The store I visited had women's/children's clothing & accessories at 30% off, and jewelry at 50% off.

7 comments:

sheshopsandshops said...

50% off women's today, 6/10 at my local store. 30% off pajamas/lounge wear and plastic/melamine plates and bowls.

B. said...

I saw women's clothing for 30% off at my local Target. The tableware is also on sale for 50% off. The tiered dessert stand that I absolutely love was only $9.98!

Blurbs.

Peggy said...

tons on sale here - only 30% so far, but it didn't sell well at my stores, so I'm certain lots will be there at 75%

Unknown said...

I knew the mark down was coming....it just hasn't sold as planned.

Online the prices haven't dropped yet.

Lisa said...

It's been sold out at my Target since the first week it was out!

andrea said...

It just went on 30% here in Atlanta, but only the ill fitting or over-ordered items remain.

Marie said...

Shut up! Some has 50 off already? We only have 30 percent!