Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sale Alert: Patio Furniture


While out shopping yesterday, I noticed that Target has already put most (if not all) of their patio furniture on sale for $30% off. Which I find ironic, since the first day of summer was just this past week! But I know the drill: Target needs to move out the patio stuff to make room for all the Back to School merchandise that will be hitting stores in a few weeks.

So far, the sale is in stores only (not online) and seems limited to furniture (not patio accessories or decor). Shown here is the "Bexley" collection, which is similar to the "Siesta" collection I bought last year.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How I wish I have read this before, 30% off oh my, big lost, they are perfect for my patio, any other latest sale?

Denver Patios

Tiago said...

I love patios, last year I lived in a buenos aires apartment which has an amazing patio. It is a great place to receive friends and take tea, and it helps to avoid this feeling of being lock up into the walls of your apartment in any big city.