Friday, June 24, 2011

New at Target: Fred Flare


While browsing my local Target the other day, I noticed something new: an aisle of Fred Flare products. Fred Flare is known for their fun, kitchy accessories and novelty items, and it looks like Target is offering a selection of their products in their back to school/off to college section.

Shown here are some cute wine name tags I saw, in addition to this fun handlebar mustache corkscrew and this adorable Pac-Man oven mitt. In all, Target probably had a couple of dozen Fred Flare items. And since they're part of a "seasonal" section, they'll probably go fast. I plan to go back this weekend and pick up a few things to save for stocking stuffers later on.

3 comments:

charcoal and lime said...

I was going to tell you that too! I was at my store today, one of 4 trips this week (good Lord), they had so many cute kitschy things. Hello cupcake pillow!!!

winkeljuffrouw said...

These aren't Fred Flare products, they are from a product line called Fred & Friends, a separate company having nothing to do with FF other than the fact that they retail them and happen to have a similar name.
http://www.worldwidefred.com/home.htm
They are widely available at many retailers, until now mostly small boutiques. They are quite cool though.

Target Addict said...

Thanks for the info; I didn't realize it was a separate line from Fred Flare.