Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday's Rave: this Merona trench


I've been wanting a new winter trench coat, but have hesitated; what color to buy? While I've fallen in love with a few in punchy colors like red and purple, I keep coming back to black because it's so versatile and will go with everything. So I was delighted to find this Military Trench by Merona at Target... and on the clearance rack, no less! [It's regularly $39.99, but I scored it for just $19.99]. Yes, it IS black... but it also has a white/gray windowpane pattern that sets apart from the standard black trench. I also love the fabrication: a mid-weight cotton/poly twill (fully lined) that's substantial enough to keep off the chill and rain.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Gorgeous. I am filled with jealousy.
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge