Saturday, November 28, 2009

First, the bad news...


Confession time, dear readers: I let this Target freebie slip by me, and neglected to blog about it in time. Apparantly, on Black Friday (yesterday) the first 500 Target shoppers at all Target 17,000 stores across the country were to receive a special free gift. The big box chain gave away limited-edition, reusable shopping bags designed by their designer du jour, Marcel Wanders.

So that's the bad news: that we missed out on this giveaway. But the good news is that - meh, this bag (pictured here) isn't anything to write home about, so we really didn't miss out on anything. Like the rest of Wanders line, it's pretty disappointing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was just shy of 500 and I offered it to the person behind me ;)

Target Addict said...

Sher, you angel! Very sweet of you to do that.