Sunday, November 29, 2009

Pick of the Week


It's Pick of the Week time: each week I pick one great buy from Target's Weekly Ad (in the Sunday newspaper) and highlight it here on my blog. And this week, I need to improvise a bit, because none of the links on Target's site for their Weekly Ad seem to be working. Sigh...

Ok, well there's ONE link that I seem to be able to click-thru, called "Shopping Directory : Sale on Select Online Only Items featured from the 11.29 Weekly Ad". And from that selection, I pick these adorable Paul Frank Pajamas, featuring his iconic Julius the Monkey character. These cozy microfleece PJs even come wrapped up with a Paul Frank bow, ready for gift-giving. And best of all, they're on sale for 25% off - just $14.99 - this week at Target.com.

In addition to this Red Julius set (which also comes in Sky Blue and Black) other Paul Frank PJs are also on sale, including this goth skull & crossbone pattern. And men's Paul Frank sleep separates are also on sale this week, from 23-33% off.

3 comments:

Lola said...

I noticed they also have some footie pajamas (not Paul Frank), which on one hand I find totally ridiculous for adults, but on the other hand my feet are always cold...

Target Addict said...

Lola, I saw those in store. Weren't they BUNNY pj's, too? In pink? LOL...

Lola said...

Yeah, they had several different styles. I don't know, I'd probably be more likely to wear them if they didn't have giant animal heads on the feet...