Sunday, July 5, 2015

Sale Alert: La Roche-Posay

Target is having a BOGO deal this week on the pricey (but excellent) skincare line La Roche-Posay. Buy one La Roche-Posay product, and get the second for 50% off. A quick check online shows that almost all of the La Roche-Posay products that Target carries are part of this promotion. This is a great sale as this brand isn't cheap. Shown here is the sunscreen I use (La Roche-Posay Anthelios 45 Body Shaka Ultra Fluid Sunscreen) which normally retails for $36.99.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Tried to buy this sunscreen at my closet Target, they were one of the many Targets who did not even get it in. After them checking around town (Austin,TX.) they found only one Target who even had it, and they had 3 in stock. Went online to the "pick up in store" option, and by then they showed out of stock. More and more I am finding this to be the case with a lot of the new products they show in their ads. The ones I am interested in anyhow. Leaving me to become a bit more disappointed in my long loved Target stores. Things seem to be changing in many ways and to me it is not for the better.

Music said...

I have been using the Anthelios SX SPF 15 with Mexoryl ever since it came to the US via CVS. I use it every day and really like it. Sunscreen is my number one beauty necessity. I'll have to see if my Target still has this special. Thank you, Target Addict!

Unknown said...

you are amazing!It is the best skin care product.The product of La Roche Posay gave you very comfort to your healthy skin and product is dermatological efficacy proven in rigorous clinical studies to guarantee optimal tolerance for the most sensitive skin.