Monday, July 27, 2015

Fab Find: Pair of Thieves Socks

I could have sworn I blogged about this fabulous mens sock brand before, but in searching through my archive I can't find anything. Last Fall I discovered Pair of Thieves socks at my local Target store, and my college-age sons soon fell in love with the crazy, colorful patterns. They also have fun names like "Will I Ain't", "Polar Vortex" and "Bordeauxn't" (shown here).

I was delighted to discover that Target.com has an even greater array of patterns than in stores (where the selection can be spotty at best) and right now, most styles are on clearance for $4,18 (regularly $5,99). And with the discount code EXTRA10, you can get an extra 10% off the sale price, so I've already ordered several pairs for our boys as stocking-stuffers for Christmas.

No comments: