Sunday, May 12, 2013

Clearance Alert: Kate Young for Target

As a few of you have previously told me, it seems that the Kate Young for Target collection is already on clearance at 30% off (although only in stores, and not online yet).  Here is a sad little display I snapped a picture of in the accessories aisle. While the jewelry, bags and shoes seem to be moving, the clothing does not, as the racks I saw were pretty full.

What do you think, readers?  Will putting Kate Young on sale inspire you to buy it?

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I tried on the black and white leopard dress, because with a cardigan and some flats it could be work appropriate, but $50 was too rich for my blood. I would maybe consider it at $35...so I'll go check it out. Going to Target? Twist my arm...

Bajan Shopper said...

I purchase the polka dot dress, only because it remind me of the Jason Wu dress Michelle Obama wore and I love that dress. I did purchased because it was 30%, which should have be the price to begin with. I did notice some other dresses were 50% off.

Momoberry said...

I bought the super cute hair barrettes but I could not get them to open for a good 2 minutes. Then when I actually got one out and tried to clip it on my hair, the darn thing freaking broke :( stay away from the barrettes!!

Unknown said...

I would absolutely buy the polka dot dress if it went on sale in my size at the store. I might buy it online and then return it if it comes on sale. The leopard print dress fit so well - too bad my kids said it looked like cow print!