Saturday, July 30, 2011

Another former Target designer joins Project Runway...


Another former Target in-house designer has thrown their hat in the ring to try and win the coveted top spot on Project Runway. The last Target tie-in was contestant Ra'mon-Lawrence Coleman from Season 6. Now Season 9 of Project Runway has just debuted, and 28-yr. old Danielle Everine has left her position as a lingerie designer at Target to compete on the show.

Reading over this Q&A that The Minneapolis Star-Tribune did recently with Danielle, I was surprised to find out that she actually didn't seek out a slot on the show. Rather, she says that “Recruiters from Project Runway contacted me. It wasn't on my radar and all of a sudden, I got an e-mail that they liked my work.”

If you want to learn more about Danielle, check out her full full bio here on Project Runway’s official website. As for me: after the first episode, I'm on Team Bert ;-)