Thursday, April 15, 2010

Nicky Hilton, on the other hand, hearts Target


On the other end of the spectrum, guess which celebrity loves Target? It’s socialite Nicky Hilton, who was spotted last Wednesday night wearing the Zac Posen for Target Sailor Dress in Animal Print (which she accessorized with a wide black belt, matching black stiletto heels and a red Chanel purse). Nicky was attended Nylon magazine's 11th Anniversary Party, and if you look real hard, you can make out her sister Paris in the background walking behind her.

Nicky is the second lucky celebrity to get her hands on a piece from Zac’s upcoming Target collection before the rest of us “common folk”. If you recall, a couple of weeks ago I showed you a shot of actress Dakota Fanning sporting Zac’s tuxedo jacket in NYC.

PS: I'm not a huge fan of this dress in the animal print, but it also comes in a solid raspberry pink which I'm planning to try on (IF I can get my hands on one, that is!).

No comments: