Thursday, February 1, 2018

My small Sonia Kashuk haul...

After visiting two Target stores in 2 days, this was all I was able to nab: two lip glosses and two lip balms. The first store I visited was already wiped out of ALL Sonia Kashuk cosmetics except for a couple of lipliners and one cream blush. The second store I went to had a bit more to offer, but after buying these 4 items there were probably only 4-5 color cosmetics left.

Both stores had a LOT of brushes (individual and in sets) at 50% off as well as fragrance products (body lotion, body butter, and Eau de Toilette). Some readers have reported to me that Sonia's fragrance offerings are similar to those from L'Occitane, with good staying power and luxury ingredients in the lotions and creams. I also saw a smattering of Sonia skincare products, but the selection was slim. 

I don't know about you, but I'm really going to miss this brand. For the most part, Sonia Kashuk cosmetics were made from quality ingredients (that were irritant and paraben-free) at fair price points. I didn't love all her products, but her eyeliners, eyeshadow, and lip colors were staples in my beauty routine, and now I'm going to need to find a suitable alternative.

No comments: