Monday, February 12, 2018

Last Call: Nate Berkus Bedding

I was hoping that Nate Berkus would continue his partnership with Target in the Bed & Bath department, but it's looking more and more like that's not the case. My local store has eliminated almost all their Nate Berkus merchandise, and the store near my work is putting what they have left on clearance.

So if you're a fan of Nate Berkus for Target bedding (as I am) you may want to head to stores to see what you can grab on sale. Most items are already sold out online (and not available for store pickup) but you can use the 'check stores' tool to see which stores in your area still have products in stock. I plan to check the Target near my office today for this Handrawn Geo Duvet Cover Set (shown here) which is now 70% off!


2 comments:

Chacha said...

Bumming

Target Addict said...

Chacha - I know, right?? So am I. FYI: The prices for Nate bedding on clearance are cheaper online, but they no longer offer shipping. But if you show the link to the product to Customer Service on your smartphone, the store will price match it for you!