Friday, February 16, 2018

Fab Find: La Roche Posay Anthelios Antioxidant Serum with Sunscreen

I have a problem with sunscreen, in that my sensitive skin is allergic to a lot of the common chemicals in them. It's gotten so bad that I've given up wearing foundation with SPF protection, and really only wear sunscreen protection when I know I'm going to be outdoors all day. But all that's changed now that I've found La Roche Posay Anthelios AOX Daily Antioxidant Serum with Sunscreen. It safeguards against UV rays with SPF 50, and contains an antioxidant complex to provide free-radical-fighting nourishment. This serum with sunscreen also claims to visibly reduce the appearance of dark spots and fine lines while refining skin's texture for a more youthful appearance. But best of all - for me, anyhow - is that this serum is fragrance-free and gentle enough for most skin types. I've been using it for the past week with no irritation, making it a staple in my morning beauty routine.

La Roche Posay Anthelios AOX Daily Antioxidant Serum with Sunscreen can be found in select Target stores and online on Target.com. While it's pricey - at $42.50 for a 1oz. bottle - Target usually puts all La Roche Posay on sale a couple of times a year at buy one/get one 1/2 off.

No comments: