Monday, August 5, 2013

Fab Find: Melt Lemon Verbena & Sage Candle

Regular readers of my blog will recall I was a big fan of the Lume Luxe line of candles, which used to be carried at Target. They seem to have been replaced by a brand called Melt, which offers equally decadent scents and also boasts a pretty etched pattern. The editors over at Racked.com dub this variety - Lemon Verbena & Sage - the "perfect summer scent", and after sniffing it in store, I have to agree with them. They call it "fragrant enough to perfume my living room with a summer-appropriate sweet citrus scent" but add "I haven't actually lit it yet because I don't want to melt away the cool carved detail."  This size (shown) is 3x4" and retails for $7.99, and there's also a taller 3x6" version for $9.99.

No comments: