Monday, July 29, 2013

Clearance Alert: Method's "Tomato Vine" Cleaning Products

Yesterday at Target I notice several shelves of Method's seasonal scent "Tomato Vine" - done up in Orla Kiely's cute green print - on clearance for 30% off.  This pic captures just a small portion of the amount of product that was on sale, as in addition to the hand wash, the dishwashing liquid and all-purpose spray cleaner were also included. Since this was a limited-edition item, you should stock up now if you're a fan of this scent before it's gone for good.

3 comments:

J.CrewJD said...

I hoarded several of the dish liquids. I love the cheery prints in my kitchen and they smell so good. I hope this collab never ends!

Critifur said...

Thanks for the heads up!

jacquelyn said...

I hit my Target today and interestingly only the dish soap was on clearance, and only at 15% off. The hand soap and counter spray still rang up full price (love the price checker scanner). Now, the Targets here often have different clearance prices on the exact same items; I remember one time my closest Target had baby formula 15% off but anther Target I stopped in already had it clearanced to 50%. I;m going to have to run by a few other Targets while out and about and see if I can't score this at a better price. I love the tomato vine scent.