Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday's Rave: Mossimo's Shirred Dress

It occured to me today that I hadn't done a "Wednesday's Rave" post in quite awhile.  And sadly, that's because the Bullseye hasn't given me much to "rave" about lately.  But today I not only have one, I'm also wearing it as I write this post!

I can't say enough good things about Mossimo's Shirred Tie Dress.  It fits well, the fabric is super-soft, the v-neck isn't too low, and you can tie the sash either in the front or the back depending on your mood.  It's also reasonably priced at just $27.99.  And best of all, it comes in 9 different colors!  Today I'm wearing the Duchess Blue one, and I have both the Lush Green and Black on order.  That, actually, is my only complaint: that this dress is only available from Target.com, and not in stores.

1 comment:

Shopping Celle said...

I too am underwhelmed with Target as of late. In past summers we have had the fab Liberty and Calypso lines and the fun Miss Trish shoes. Wonder why there is no Miss Trish this year. The Shoppes have some cute things. I've bought a few pieces and will be checking the clearance racks for more but so far I have spent way less this summer at the bullseye. Maybe the fall Shoppes will wow me.