Saturday, June 16, 2012

A home makeover on a shoestring...

Today Yahoo featured a story (originally from CountryLiving.com) on how a couple remodeled their lake house on a shoestring.  Emily and Michael Knotts used their DIY skills for a complete makeover, which I noticed included several items from Target, such as this plain lampshade which Emily d├ęcoupaged with dictionary pages (far left) and this shelving unit (near left) which Michael crafted for less than $100 from plywood and then outfitted with $19.99 baskets from Target.  You can read about the complete room-by-room transformation here on Yahoo!Homes.

1 comment:

Crisp Interiors said...

Oh my word!! I love your blog and then saw my house on here and got really excited ;) THANK YOU for the feature and thank you for always keeping me excited about shopping at Target! :)