Monday, January 31, 2011

New Dolce Vita styles hit Target.com


Back in July, news broke that Target would partner with brand Dolce Vita on a capsule collection of women's shoes. At the time, I couldn't get into the "menswear vibe" from the oxford and boot styles, although the ballet flats looked decent enough.

Well, the line must have been successful enough to render a "round 2", because Dolce Vita's new Spring styles have just hit Target.com. The offerings include a variety of neutral and metallic sandals like the Cognac ones shown here...which I think look a bit like the Cynthia Vincent ones that flew of the shelves last year (minus the gold hardware).

And, if you were a fan of Dolce Vita's flats, they're now on sale at 50% off.

2 comments:

Karrisa_T said...

Gorgeous shoes! I'm in love with this color!

I'm sorta a Target addict, too. Partly because I stumble onto one every 3 miles, partly because I get a ton of Target gift cards from my students and partly because, I like Target! What's not to like, right?

Tammy T said...

Love the shoes...bought the mossimo "pilar" style ysterday in brown and can't wait to wear them. They look like a lot of the style's in the recent J.Crew catalog. Thank you for the head's up!