Monday, January 10, 2011

Clearance Alert: Caldrea Holiday Scents


Apparently, the Caldrea Collection at Target (which I first wrote about last April) put out a couple of special "holiday scents", which I completely missed in store when they debuted over the holidays. I only just found them on clearance the other day, at 30% off. Which means the countertop spray (regularly $5.99) is now $4.18, and the kitchen candle (regularly $9.99) is $6.98.

The two limited-edition holiday fragrances came in Plum Nutmeg and Saffron Quince, with the latter being the less offensive scent. I didn't care for either of them. Personally, I prefer the original fragrances of Olive Oil, Citron Ginger, and my favorite, Herbs of Provence.

2 comments:

hush said...

Love the whole line, but Herbs of Provence is my favorite, too. I keep a bottle of the H of P-scented hand soap in our guest bath, and everyone who has stayed with us since the summer has asked where they can buy some for themselves! They are all shocked when I tell them it's from Target.

mommydearest said...

Hmm, I'll have to try herbs of Provence - thanks for the heads-up. I love holiday scents, but they are usually too cloying. I read about a pine Mrs Meyers candle on another blog that was supposed to be good and not saccahrine, but couldn't find it at any Target.