Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wednesday's Rave: Sonia Kashuk's Radiant Tinted Moisturizer


Regular readers of this blog already know that I'm a huge fan of Sonia Kashuk and her products. In fact, back in June I raved about her Perfecting Luminous Foundation. Now I have to rave about her her Radiant Tinted Moisturizer, which I hadn't tried until recently. Usually I steer clear of tinted moisturizers because they're too greasy for my combination skin. But not this one, which promises to "help balance and protect skin". It contains light reflectors to "help disguise fine lines and wrinkles" and also "delivers a more even skin tone". All I know is that it gives me a hint of color and doesn't leave me with a "shiny face" at the end of the day. Plus it contains UVA and UVB sun protection (15 SPF) and comes in a range of shades.

The only problem is that currently this product is only available in stores (and not on Target.com) which is curious since it's been featured both on Oprah.com as well as on Sonia's own blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how much does it run?

Target Addict said...

Hi Alyssa! It's $12.99 - not bad when you consider that Laura Mercier's version (which its comparable to) runs over $40.

Lesa said...

I've been looking for a reasonable tinted moisterizer, thanks, as always for shopping for me.