Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday's Rant: Target out of Polo Shirts


Most Tuesdays I take the opportunity to rant about something I do not like about Target… because although I love ‘em to death, they ain’t perfect. Today's rant is about the fact that Target stores are currently sold out of mens polo shirts. Yes folks, POLO SHIRTS. What would seem like a basic wardrobe item is as elusive as a snowball in June. I've been to 3 Target stores this week (trying to find some for my husband) and the few polos they have are in limited sizes (meaning only XS or XXL) and only in stripes (no solids). It seems that Target has swapped out their polos for seasonal flannel shirts and thermal tees. But shouldn't polo shirts be a "basic" that's stocked year-round?? I just don't get it...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I looked for these recently and couldn't find them anywhere :(

Less Bark. More Wag. said...

Grrrr. That is so aggravating, especially when you consider that a polo is part of the Target employee uniform!