Wednesday, December 3, 2008

You don't ask, you don't get


An update from yesterday: if you DO happen to be lucky enough to have the "extra 30% off clearance" discount at your local Target store, be sure to ASK for it at the register. While the signs specify that the "additional discount will be taken at register", the clerk who waited on me yesterday neglected to apply the discount to my purchases. When I prompted her, she said "oh, these are on clearance?". Um yeah....that's why they have the RED CLEARANCE STICKERS on them, sweetie!

2 comments:

V said...

Just found your blog and must say I think I'm as addicted as you are! The store by my house is a pilot for this additional 30% off program and I LOVE IT!!! So many great deals!

Target Addict said...

Hey V! So glad you like my blog - thanks. And lucky you to live near one of the 'extra 30% off' stores!