Saturday, December 26, 2015

Clearance Alert: Sugar Paper LA Holiday Collection

Hello readers! I hope you all had a very merry holiday. If you ventured to Target today (as I did briefly) you know they've marked down all holiday gift wrap, ornaments + decor to 50% off, including the Sugar Paper LA collection. As shown here, the selection was already pretty picked over by the time I arrived. I also noticed that all the current Dollar Spot merchandise - not just holiday stuff, but stocking stuffers and cute stationery items like wall calendars, note paper, thank you cards, pushpins and printed file folders - was marked 30% off. However, when I got to the register, they rang up at 50% off!

2 comments:

NYC Irish Girl said...

I was able to find this mixed in with other Christmas gift wrap. I think it is so cute so I am excited to be ready for next year.

Unknown said...

So glad I found your site. I've been stalking my local targets for the last 3 days. I got all black, gold and white Sugar Paper collection I could find!