Monday, November 19, 2012

New at Target: Mickey and Minnie Method

While perusing the Method aisle the other day, I came across these adorable "Micky Mouse" and "Minnie Mouse" foaming hand wash bottles for kids (as well as Disney fans, young and old).  The "Mickey" version comes in Lemonade, and the "Minnie" comes in Strawberry Fizz.  I love the shape of the bottle, and if helps encourage kids to remember to wash their hands, even better.

PS: fans of Method's limited edition with Orla Kiely, take note - there's not much stock left (at least at my local stores) so stock up now while you can.  Method is also selling the Orla versions of its foaming hand wash and gel hand wash on its website (at $3.99 each).

1 comment:

floating thru fields said...

that's cute for kids. I saw they had holiday packaging out. I am still using my orla kiely :)