Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Fab Find: Merona Green Blouse

I've been looking for something in this lush green - which I'd describe as Jade, but Target calls Fern - since I saw a dress in this exact color in store.  I loved the color, just not the dress, so the hunt was on for something else in the same shade. In perusing Target's site, I found this gorgeous blouse... and of course, it was listed as "currently unavailable" in all sizes.  But as luck would have it, I was able to find it on clearance at a local store (despite the fact that their crappy 'find in store' tool stated there were none available within 100 miles). It did take me 3 stores to find my size, but once I did, I scored it for 50% off!  It reminds me of something you'd see from Kate Spade, but at a fraction of the cost.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I was at Target this weekend but didn't see these in any colors. It would look awesome with a statement necklace or printed pants (or just about anything else).

Peggy said...

I've been stalking this same blouse in store- which one did you get it at?? FYI- Serramonte and Colma have a TON of good 70% off right now!

Target Addict said...

Peggy: I got mine at the Sunnyvale store, but it was the only one there (size L). Los Altos only had sizes XS and XXL, and RWC had size S. Hope that helps!

Peggy said...

oh yes, thanks! I hope I have time to try RWC