Monday, July 30, 2012

Diet Pepsi + Jonathan Adler for Target

Somehow this promotion got past me, but apparently in mid-June Diet Pepsi kicked off a multi-platform partnership with designer Jonathan Adler. And in 960 Target stores across the U.S. - and for a limited time only - consumers who bought two 12-or 8-packs of Diet Pepsi received a canister of Jonathan Adler-designed Diet Pepsi straws (shown here).  Target supposedly even had special end-caps for this promotion, but again, I must have missed it in store.  So you can imagine my surprise when I saw a boatload of these canisters on a clearance endcap at my local Target store.  A sucker for anything Adler related (have I mentioned I have an Adler umbrella in my company’s colors?) I had to nab a few.  Look for them marked down to $1.95 in the food/beverage aisle.

4 comments:

Music said...

WHAAAA? How did I miss that? Yup, I'm one of those crazy people who own those silly Cottonelle canisters. I also have some of the stuff he did for Barnes & Noble. I live near an Adler store, but the stuff is SOOO not in my Target budget. He has some WallPops out, though, and they're very cute.

Anonymous said...

I totally missed this and can't find them at my Target stores. Do you have the product number? I can usually get the Target peeps to look up something at multiple stores before I drive all over town if I have the product number.

Anonymous said...

I would probably camp out overnight in a Target parking lot if he did an entire collection of any kind for them. I missed out on the straws (or very possibly my local store didn't have them).

I love his Barnes & Noble stuff as well.

Target Addict said...

JanuarySix: the product # shown on the clearance tag is 271 20 1700. And you'll probably want to check out my latest reader giveaway ;-)