Monday, October 3, 2011

Gloria Estefan teams with Target


Target and seven-time Emmy winner Gloria Estefan have teamed for the exclusive deluxe edition of Miss Little Havana, Gloria’s 24th album and first English-language release since 2003. As part of this partnership, Target is the only retailer in the U.S. to sell the CD. In addition, the CD includes four bonus songs and exclusive access to downloadable content.

Co-produced by Estefan and Pharrell Williams, the album represents the artist’s return to dance music. Known as the “Queen of Latin Pop,” Estefan’s release celebrates her musical roots and embraces a new pop sound that translates into music full of life, love and energy.

“I am so excited to partner with Target on the release of my new CD, an album that was so much fun to make and is a return to where it all started for me … on the dance floor,” says Estefan. “There are a few extra surprises on the Target exclusive deluxe CD that I’m sure my fans will love. Working with Pharrell and Emilio on this project just felt right. My fans have been asking for a new dance record, and I hope they will enjoy the music as much as I enjoyed writing and recording it.”

The Target deluxe edition - which debuted last week - features four bonus tracks produced by Emilio Estefan, including a remix of the lead single, "WEPA," featuring Pitbull. The release of Little Miss Havana also coincides with the 25th anniversary of Estefan's hit "Conga," and those who buy the album can download a 25th anniversary remix of the track.

No comments: