Friday, October 7, 2011

Preview Pics: Dana Kellin for Target


Pictures have surfaced for the third Target mini-collab to launch this month: Dana Kellin for Target. Prices range from $9.99 to $49.99, and the line will be available Oct. 30 through Dec. 29 at Target stores and Target.com. You can check out Target's lookbook for the collection over at The Budget Babe.

I'm liking most of what I see: pretty pastel-colored gem stones set in mostly gold-tone metals. It does strike me, however, that some designs - especially her drop earrings - seem quite similar to Target's last designer jewelry collection, Temple St. Clair.

1 comment:

Music said...

Pretty - but not that distinctive to me. I have to wear gold posts because of allergic reactions, and I've done well ordering off of Target.com when it's indicated the posts/hooks are gold. I guess I'll have to see these in the store.