Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fab Find: Merona Plaid Trench


I found this darling Merona plaid trench coat at Target yesterday, and immediately snapped it up. Not only is it stylish, but it's also treated with water and stain repellent, making it extra-functional as well. I also like that Target offers it in a range of sizes: regular misses, petites and plus-size. I happened to be lucky enough to find it on clearance for 30% off, but even at full price ($49.99) it's a pretty good deal.

To note: Target's web site describes this as a long trench, but I wouldn't call this coat long. It comes right to my knee, and I'm only 5'3". Also: Target has mistakenly listed this item as "online only", which is incorrect as I saw a whole rack of these at my local store.

2 comments:

Michelle | Remy and Me. said...

Cute trench! And thanks for the heads-up about it be listed as on-line only but you saw it in-store. Gives me a glimmer of hope for finding a dress I've been eyein' on-line (I'd really like to be able to try it on first)

Have a great weekend!

Ryan said...

Because you're so incredibly fabulous regarding all things Target I wondered if you might have feedback on the Kenlee Flannel Flip Boots.

Recently my boyfriend provided me with a $30 giftcard to my most favorite place in the world, Target and I have been eyeing these boots for nearly a month now but I'm unsure whether they are truly worth the $35 price tag because quality is always questionable with anything.