Monday, August 2, 2010

New at Target: D-Signed by Demi Lovato


Demi Lovato seems to be following in the footsteps of fellow Disney stars Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez in more ways than one. The ‘Sonny With A Chance’ star and singer will soon be showing off a new clothing & accessories line at Target. Her line, D-Signed, will differ from Cyrus’ and Gomez’s in that it will reflect her Disney character as if the pieces are straight out of Sonny Munroe’s closet, with lots of graphic tees, fluttery skirts and comfy hoodies (like the ones shown here).

The line will reportedly include all the basics for girls ages 8 to 12, as well as jewelry and bags. D-Signed hits Target stores this week, and I have to admit that I’ve already seen a couple of cute necklaces from the line that I wouldn’t mind owning myself (despite the fact that I’m decades above the ‘tween set it’s aimed for).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like how Target continues to come out with fresh lines. This one seems cute :)

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I'm out of the tween bracket but I love Sonny With a Chance and always want Sonny's outfits. Hopefully I can snag some of her necklaces. Those are my favorite.

andrea said...

I saw this line Friday and took my stepdaughter late on Saturday to see it. It was almost sold out! Looks like this line is going to be a hit.

Kcookski said...

i hope the xl sizes are as big as target's so i can perhaps wear that t-shirt. cute!

somehotdishes.blogspot.com