Sunday, December 14, 2008

Pick of the Week


It’s Pick of the Week time: each week I pick one great buy from Target’s Weekly Ad (in the Sunday newspaper) and highlight it here on my blog. So truth be told: I don’t always look at the printed Weekly Ad anymore; sometimes I view it online. And more and more, Target is adding “secret stuff” to their Online Ad that isn’t found in their printed one… like this week’s pick: this cool men’s Military Jacket from Converse One Star. It comes in Khaki or Hematite Gray, and is on sale this week for just $49.99. This stylish jacket is almost identical to this one from Banana Republic... only the BR one is priced at a whopping $130.00. Now I’ve blogged about Converse One Star before (more than once) and love their clothes’ styling and quality. Check out the online version of the Weekly Ad (pages 42-43) for a whole bunch of Converse One Star items on sale this week, for both men and women.

No comments: