Thursday, December 25, 2008

Thakoon hits Target.com

In advance of the Dec. 28th store debut, Thakoon's collection for Target has already hit their web site. So if you really feel the need to shop online today, check out the 48 pieces in Thankoon's line and dream of sunnier days (as this is a resort-themed collection).

As for me: it's hard to think about wearing these floaty creations (like this adorable dress, that's just as cute from the back as from the front) when it's about 40-degrees with high winds and rain here in California, and our friends & family back in Michigan are buried in snow (as is my best friend, who just landed in Chicago).

1 comment:

Fashion Trend Guide said...

I checked out the collections online, but I'm waiting to see the items in person because I prefer to see and inspect the goods first. The resort-like pieces make me want to go somewhere warm and tropical this winter.