Sunday, May 29, 2016

Free With Purchase: Oh Joy! First Aid Bag

Target is running a "free with purchase promo" this week: buy 3 select health care products and get this Oh Joy! limited-edition first aid bag (a $5.99 value) for free. Target is also selling Oh Joy!-designed Band-Aid adhesive bandages. In doing some research online, I guess Target offered a similar promotion last year, but I completely missed that one. IMO, the design of this year's bag is cuter, so get 'em while you can because quantities are limited and there are no rain checks.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Oh how cute! I was just at Target today, wish I had known. I'm going to Super Target tomorrow for groceries, I'll look there. I did get the Oh Joy one last year, but I agree with you, this one is cuter. I use mine as a travel bag for my jewelry instead of a first aid bag.