* The jumpsuit shown here. I think there must be fit issues with it. Plus, it's made for tall gals, so most women will have to hem this to wear it.
* The outdoor blankets. I'm wondering whether folks expected this item to be softer; in reality, it feels like a heavy tablecloth.
* The outdoor string lights. I've seen many sets of these.
* Clothing in Plus Sizes. This is kind of to be expected as Plus Sizes were only available online, so shoppers were taking a risk by guessing at sizing as they could not try these on in store.
* Children's clothing, Again, probably returned due to fit issues.
* Nail files. I've seen countless of these things. I'm not sure if they've been returned, or Target just ordered too many of these and they didn't sell well.