Tuesday, November 6, 2018

A New Day Turns "1"

Target's corporate blog is touting the fact that their in-house womens' brand A New Day is now 1 year old, and thus far has rung in 1 billion dollars in sales. That's nice and all, but I for one am still not a fan, so outside of purchasing a couple of A.N.D. shirts this past year, I haven't contributed to that financial milestone. And it makes me wonder how that compares with past yearly sales for Merona, which I still miss.

Meanwhile, although I've heard some positive reviews of Target's mens' brand Goodfellow, my husband doesn't care for it and actually asked me yesterday to NOT buy him any more Goodfellow shirts. He believes the quality is sub par to the old Merona and Converse One Star shirts I used to get him at Target, and I tend to agree: the fabrications are cheaper with Goodfellow and don't hold up well with multiple washings.

No comments: