Friday, September 7, 2018

And now a message from your sponsor...

Hello readers! I realize I haven't posted in a couple of months. To be honest, this former "Target Addict" isn't nearly as enamored with the Bullseye as I used to be a decade ago when I started this blog. I've just been finding it harder and harder to find worthwhile topics to write about. So I've decided to scale back, and most likely will just be posting 1-2 times a week vs. almost every day.

To those of you who have hung in there with me through the years, thank you for your patience and understanding. If you still want a 'daily dose' of Target, I suggest following targetdoesitagain or meetmeattarget on Instagram. FYI, there is another #targetaddict on Instagram, but that's not me ;-)

7 comments:

NSHD said...

Sad face emoji! I always enjoyed your POV of Target and more than anything, want to thank you for always being two steps ahead of special "collaboration" announcements and proper links for more information. Totally get it though, Target is no longer the "end all be all" when it comes to design, so many have taken that mantle away from them with better product with just as low prices. All the best to you!

Unknown said...

Totally agree with the comment above. But if the inspiration strikes - we are here!

Ericka Autiegirl said...

yeah i agree with you! its been so hard to shop there, it used to be my go to for kids clothes, but everything has been ugly for the past like 3 seasons and im extremely disappointed. at the same time, im saving myself a ton of money.......

tina said...

I have been following your blog for years and have enjoyed it quite a bit. I'll look for you on IG.

Target-Addict said...

Tina: No, that's NOT me on Instagram ;-)
Someone else swiped TargetAddict on IG before I could get it, and they're posting under it.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the blog. Our closest Target is a half hour away but finally next year they will open both a larger and suburban store here. Your blog has been great, especially for keeping up with partner line launches. As my kids get older, I shop less at Target but still love finding gems.

Critifur said...

I will always enjoy your posts, everyday, or once a week.