Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Fab Find: A New Day Ruffle Tank Top

Happy almost-4th-of-July, readers! I hope you're having a relaxing week. Today I want to share with you a fab find I found in stores a few weeks ago, but it took a while for it to hit Target.com. This adorable asymmetrical ruffle tank - in a pretty white floral pattern - would look great on Independence Day paired with a pair of red jeans or a denim-blue skirt. Best of all, it's only $17.99... and through  July 4th, you can get for 20% off - either online with code JULY4 or in stores with the Cartwheel App.

And now a programming note... I'll be taking an extended vacation for the next month. That means no posts until August. Until then, I hope everyone has a fabulous Summer!

4 comments:

TPA200 said...

Enjoy your time off! Look forward to August and all the new Target info to share!

58 Cherries said...

You ok? I keep checking for new posts. Hope all is well.

N said...

Same! Hope everything is okay over there.

58 Cherries said...

We misssss youuuuu. :)