Monday, September 25, 2017

Target's Fall Catalog...

Have you received one of Target's Fall Catalogs in the mail yet, with 80+ pages of new products and styles? If so - lucky you! - yours included in-store coupons on the back cover. [Side note: it always amuses me that I - as a loyal REDcard holder for over 15 years - never receives these in the mail anymore]. You can also grab a copy in stores, where I've seen them stacked in the home decor department near the new Project 62 display. You can also check out the online version here on Target.com.

2 comments:

NSHD said...

I didn't receive it in the mail (just yet), but I did pick one up at my local City Target on the way to work (and returning a pair of overly large A New Day mules)! Love the graphics on it -- very chic and clean - like a cross between a Crate & Barrel and J. Crew catalog!

58 Cherries said...

Target really should pay you something. I check your blog out all the time to see what's new at Target. �� Are you on Instagram? If not you really should be. I'm 58Cherrries there, too, just FYI. I find you reach a far wider audience that way.